There are so many ways that YOU can support Sacred Grounds!
Volunteer Your Time
Volunteer in our Sacred Grounds artist store
Join our team of start up planning volunteers such as handy-persons, construction, painting, event planning, etc... as well as grant-writing and editing.
Apply for positions as paid facilitators for workshops in areas of diversity, equity, trauma, resilience, and of course all things creative arts.
Share Your Talents
Showcase, promote, and have available for sale your art, music, and creative products through our online store and in-person location.
Partner With Us
Join our growing list of sponsors and community partners.
Donate art supplies for our free creative coffee community times
Make a financial contribution.
Donate Items to Sacred Grounds Coffee House
Do you have any old art supplies just collecting dust and in need of a new home? Please consider donating them to the Sacred Grounds Coffee House. We are in ongoing need of new and gently used creative arts supplies and tools. These items will be made freely available for use during our Creative Coffee open studio times. Sacred Grounds Coffee House is a fiscally sponsored program of Springboard for the Arts. All donated supplies are tax deductible.
Please contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and drop off location. Volunteers are also available to pick supplies within the Twin Cities Metro Area. Thanks for your support!
Items needed include:
● Papers of all kinds (mixed media, watercolor, charcoal, construction, washi, origami, scrapbook, cardstock)
● Paints (watercolors, acrylic, gauche, washable kid friendly types,.
● Charcoal, pastels, ink pads, alcohol ink, markers, crayons, color pencils, calligraphy pens, makers...
● Jewelry making supplies, beads, and tools
● Used Sewing Machines, fabric, and sewing related supplies
● Non-toxic/washable Kid friendly craft supplies (and ideas!)
● Knitting supplies/tools
● Glues, sealers, (especially no toxic such as Midge Podge)
● Used musical instruments (for people to play during open creative coffee times)
● Clay, play doh, tools
● Brushes, tarps, pallets, sponges
● Imaginative play props and theater supplies
● Laminating sheets
● Needlework supplies
● Mosaic supplies
● Soap making supplies
● Candle Making Supplies
● Any other arts supplies needing a new home!
● coffee, bottled juice, and prepackaged snacks.
Make your contribution to Sacred Grounds Coffee House today
Help us grow and contribute to the lease of our ADA accessible creative space by visiting our GiveMN Fundraising page at: https://www.givemn.org/story/Sacredgrounds
Sacred Grounds Coffee House is a non-profit 501(c)3. Contributions to Sacred Grounds are tax-deductible to the extent of the law.